Administrators are the users with the admin privileges, they can create templates, send notification out, perform user management etc.
Follow the steps to add admins to the system:
- Click on the ‘Import Administrators’ from Onboarding panel, it will load the page to add users with Administrator roles to the system.
- The Users can be added to system either one by one or by bulk importing them.
Adding Users One by One
- Click on the Add New button on the Screen.
Fill in the details of the user:
- Login Id: fill in the work email Id of the user.
- Status: Keep the status enabled to keep the user active in the system.
- Password: Either fill in a generic password or leave the password blank, the users while logging in can reset thepassword with forgot password link.
- Send an invite: it will send the Klaxon invite to the user.
- Click Next.
- Location: Enter the location of the user.
- Mobile Number: Enter the Mobile number of the user.
- Notification: Keep it enabled so that the user can receive the notification.
- Email Id: enter the email Id of the user.
- Once details are filled in Click Save.
Adding Users with Bulk Import
- Click on the Bulk Import Option on Right Side.
- Once the Import of administrators has been completed, navigate back to the onboarding panel.