Subscriptions are an essential aspect of the major incident and planned maintenance modules.
They are the business services or technologies that your users are interested in receiving notification about when there is an incident or planned maintenance that impacts them.
These could be individual technologies like ‘Outlook Web Access’, or business services like ‘Email’, ‘Document Management’ or ‘Printing’.
Follow the below mentioned steps to add Subscriptions to the system.
- Click on the ‘Add Subscriptions’ button from the Onboarding panel, it will load the page to add a subscription.
- To add a new Subscription, click on Add New button
- Fill in the name of the Subscription. To make the notification related to the subscription mandatory then shift the toggle button to ‘NO’ or Vis versa. Then click ‘Next’.
- Add the locations which could be using this particular subscription by clicking on the + button in front of the locations and click Save. Repeat the steps to add more subscriptions as required.
- Once Subscriptions are added to the system, navigate back to the onboarding panel.