- Once the Onboarding option is selected, On the right-side panel, there is a list of steps that will help in setting up the Klaxon.
- Click on the Add Targets option, it will open a window to fill Locations.
- To add a main location to System, click on the ‘Add Top Level Location Button’
- Fill in the Location name and Select the Time Zone, Add the subscription applicable to the location if any by clicking on the + button, then click save to save the Location.
- The Main Location can have Sublocations Under it. To add a Sublocation under the main location, click on the + button in front of the Main location then fill in the details and save.
- To Edit the location, click on the pencil Icon, to delete the location click on the bin icon.
Note : To delete a Main location first the Sublocations under it should be deleted then the main location can be deleted.
- To Add groups to the system, click on the Groups button on top of the screen and click on Add new button.
- Enter the group name, add users to the group from the list by clicking on the + button, and finally click on the Save button to save the group to the system.
- Once location and group are added to the system, navigate back to the onboarding panel.