Custom Pages Feature in Klaxon can be used to publish Customized Websites for Corporate use incase of emergencies.
Creating Custom Pages
- Navigate towards the left panel of Klaxon, Click on Configuration Tab, and below in the drop-down list click on the Custom Pages option.
- Click on Add New Web Page.
- Fill in the details as required.
- Page Name: Enter the name of the Website.
- Content: Fill in the details/ images which need to be published on the website.
- Visible to: Select the role of users who can access this website. By default, if no Role is selected then this page will be displayed to all roles.
- Is Published: If selected the page will be published to the Corporate Emergency Website in Smartphone App as well as on the Klaxon Web application.
- Make Available offline on Smartphone App: If selected the page will be available in the Klaxon App for smartphones, even when the phone is not having an internet connection.
- Document Version: Enter the Document version.
- Comment: Add the comments.
- After filling in the details click on the save button.
Viewing the Custom Website
On Klaxon smartphone App
- Login to Klaxon app from your smartphone, and click on the Sidebar button shown in the below image.
- Click on the Corporate emergency website.
- The page will open with the list of websites created as shown below, select the one you want to view.
On Klaxon Website
- Login to the Klaxon desktop application, navigate to the left sidebar, and click on the Corporate Emergency Website option.
- A list of Custom pages created will be shown, select the one to be viewed.